Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Collection: Final Frames






I must say that so far I have really enjoyed this project. It may have to do with the fact that I know the baskets quite well, I have grown up with them ha. The background images are scans of inner liners that come with the baskets. I was also able to find a lot of information pertaining to the anatomy of the baskets through small packets found inside each basket.
My idea is the have the main container only contain. It won't be interactive. The outer boxes framing the main container will contain all of the click-able items that run the site. I plan on using the illustrations in the main container, the photographs in the left container, and the contour icons in the top container. I don't have those finished yet, but I am getting there.

No comments: