Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I am finally getting somewhere!

after the long night last night, I woke up this morning refreshed and ready to dish out some new ideas. This is what I came up with...

This is the initial screen that would pop up...
The tickets would separate and turn a color when rolled over.
The icee would move up and turn blue when rolled over.
The popcorn would rise up and turn red. It also exposes the hidden piece of popcorn that was behind the icee!
The reel turns yellow and its angle will shift. I am thinking that I want the reels to maybe turn? If I can figure out how to do that... but by clicking the projector the user would initiate the movie.

The photographic background relates to the actual animation in its photographic rendering style. The icons are more or less like coloring book images so that the user can assume that they are buttons since they are "cartoony" and don't fit it. I haven't been able to put in the video or the songs yet those are still a task in and of themselves, but I am SOOOO happy that I finally found a composition that I am content with.

No comments: