Monday, February 15, 2010

Postin' Feedback


These are all of the stop motions that I created in order to experiment with type and motion. They range from my very first trial run to my most recent endeavor. I got some awesome feedback from everyone today via post-its. From the comments I am receiving a sense that people are 50/50 on analogue vs. digital. I personal have more attachment in the illustrations, because I did have more interest when doing those. When I draw I will do things for no reason, and forms will sort of start to create themselves. I always surprise myself, usually in good ways, when I get to illustrate. I would like to see where that can take me in this project. I will keep thinking about the digital aspect, but from today I am going to try and think how I can incorporate my illustrations into this concept of moving typography.

No comments: