Sunday, August 29, 2010

Urban Farming Brainstorm and Diagram

Our Community Diagram Draft I feel represents a community well. I always thought of a community focusing around a certain rule set (values, mission, vision). I automatically thought of the bible ( the bible is the core that brings the community together, and everyone always refers back to the text). I feel I am thinking a little marxist, but it does make sense.


The Final Digital Translation of the Community Diagram



I felt that Tom and I's brainstorming session went really well. Its interesting since we used a specific color for our individual contributions, and it really shows the collaboration. We decided to be very specific to urban farming and that helped tremendously. We weren't thinking generally, but specifically. For example we were able to think of specific tools like rakes, shovels, and gloves.



No comments: